Your Stories - The Last Jedi - past progressive

Photo by Jose Martinez on Unsplash

The Last Jedi
From picture to story – past progressive

We were the last five Jedi in the solar system. Me and Jedi Krim were fighting against three Sith Lords. Right then I was thinking about what the other Jedi were fighting against, maybe against some giant monsters or against the Overlord… 

I didn´t know but I had to concentrate on my own fight. The smallest Sith attacked me, but in the last moment I used the Force to kick him away into a long pit. 

The second attacker was much bigger and much better at fighting. He jumped at me. I tried to move, but it was too late: his lightsaber pierced my heart. In this moment, there were so many thoughts in my head - but there was also relief. 

Then I died.

Comments