Plagg - Pet Talk by Class 3kb - Mindmap 07 - allowed to

My name´s Plagg, I´m a black cat, but I really don´t like the color of my fur. I´d like to have orange fur, or brown, for example.
So, I went to my owner and meowed for a long time, but he didn´t understand, that I wanted to change my fur colour, just like he did with his hair. He changed it from gray to brown, but I was not allowed to change it. I think, that’s very unfair.
Also, he doesn´t let me go outside, but my neighbor, also a black cat, is allowed to.
I don´t know, how long I should talk about my silly life as a cat, but the text in our books isn´t very long, so I think, after having told you, why the owner of my neighbor is better than mine, I´ll stop it.
Well, my owner is really strict. I´m not allowed to go outside, I´m not allowed to eat his food, and he doesn´t let me sleep on the couch. But the owner of my neighbor lets it go outside, and it also is allowed to sleep in his bed.
So, if I get the chance to move out, I´ll do it.

by Lea


Photo by Hannah Troupe on Unsplash

Comments