How the Corona Crisis has changed our rules - Mindmap 07 - allowed to/let

Right now, in the Corona crisis, I'm not allowed to go to friends, because in Austria no one should meet friends.
I'm just allowed to play computer games when I have studied for 3 hours. But this rule is put out at weekends and during holidays.
I have to go outside one hour per day.
Also, I'm not allowed to meet my grandma. 
I can sleep till eleven o'clock, but my mum said that this is going to change. (I hope not)
I never thought that I was going to say this, but I have to...
"I miss school!"

by Jan




Comments

Anonymous said…
I often sleep until 11 a.m. and my parents also say I need a better sleep rhythm. We have a big garden and my Dad plays handball with me every day. He says, "If the training starts again in autumn, you will be much better than the others". Life's still boring because my sister doesn't live here with us and my brother is always studying for his Matura, so he can't play with me. - Theo
Anonymous said…
I also sleep until 9 o' clock. My Mother lets me play computer games after I have done somthing for school, that's like a motivation for me. I also miss school because of the social contacts, not beacause of the learning. - Joshi