Karting and Skiing

       

      
Dear Thalia,

                                     
     First I was indoor-karting with my two brothers, my dad and a friend 
     of mine with his dad.                    
     On the next day we decided we would go skiing together so my big brother 
     and I wanted to sleep at our friend's house. 
     Thank God, this was okay with my dad. The next morning our friend and his dad drove  
     us to our house so we could get our skiing equipment.
     After putting on our skiikg clothes, we drove with our bus to Lachtal, a pretty big skiing 
     area.
     When we got there, we put on our skiingboots, took our skis and bought our tickets.
     After we got tickets, we put them in our jackets and went skiing for three whole hours.
     Then, after all the skiing, we were very hungry and went to a hut to have lunch.
     When you go skiing, the card usually works for as long as you have paid and our cards 
     were working for three hours as you already know.
     We were done with the food and drove to the car with our skis.
     I was already excited to see my little sister and my mother again after so many hours.

     Nice regards, William