Dario's Message

Dear Thalia,

I was in Bosnia in the holidays. When I arrived, there was very much snow. When I left the car, my dog came and jumped up to me. He was very happy and he wanted to be stroked. On the next day the dog came into the house and played with me. Later came  out of the house and there wasn't much snow left! But I made a snowball-fight with my brother. On the next day my brother, my three uncles and my father were sick. My grandma and I weren´t sick. All the other days were normal. Two weeks later my father, my brother and I drove back. One minute later, while we were driving back, I said to my brother that I was thirsty. He gave me the first bottle that he saw, I drank a little bit and it was schnaps! So ten minutes later I fell asleep and after two hours I woke up and about one hour later, we arrived in Graz. It was our speed-record, three hours and 30 minutes! Later that day we celebrated New Year's Eve at Graz, Main Square. When we were at home again, I went to sleep right away. That's all there is to say about my holidays.