Geierkogel

                        
Dear Thalia,
                                       
In the holidays I went with my two brothers, my two cousines, my aunty Kathi and my Mom on the Geierkogel because there was some snow on it.  Actually there still is, although most of it has melted away. We walked a little bit and then we rode our bobs along a forest road. After about a hundred meters we stopped.  The snow had melted on the forest road and we had to walk again. Because we couldn't stop right away, our bobs were really muddy then! After fifteen  minutes we arrieved at a meadow. We rode our bobs, there. And ten minutes later my big brother went further down the road a little bit and he saw another meadow. We played "slalom" with our bobs  but a few minutes later we had to go back up the forest road to our cars.  Then we drove home.
                                 
 Love, Tim