Pet Talk - Fantastic animal texts - Mindmap 07 - allowed to



"Hi, i am nick and i am allowed to do anything... I am allowed to eat what i want and whenever i want it... i am allowed to play whatever i want to play wherever I deem fit... and I am allowed to go outside with other dogs to sing my songs with them... "

"Nick, wake up and come here! We are going for a walk! But DON'T bark at the other dogs! And you will only get your food if you behave like a good dog should."

by Lili

wherever I deem fit - wo immer ich es für richtig halte

behave - sich benehmen

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Lili!

I like your text, you write really good. I think your text is funny and cute and I think the dog Nick is cute, too. After I have read your text, I thought about how a dog or other pets feel when they live with people. Actually they can never do what they want! That must be hard.

Best wishes,
Marlene